Monday, February 11, 2013

Moving forward

Philippians 3:13:  Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,


Forgetting what mistakes you have made already in your life is hard to do, but here we are told to forget our past failures and reach/strain forwards in our life.  Let's face it, life is a bummer sometimes!  For some, life is hard most days and for others life comes lots easier.  This verse came to mind as I was flipping out over pointlessly losing around $100 this weekend on a long wasted trip, dumb moves and irritating circumstances.  If you knew what I made in a year--And I love my job but, you would understand...Point is I need to forget about it and move FORWARD!!!  Everything that happened this weekend was what God wanted to happen to me.  I can not go where He isn't present and I am thankful for that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment