Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pedestal Fun!

Well, the pedestal finally arrived!!! Monica and I have been anxiously waiting after it was delayed due to it actually broke! We got it from a trick trainer in FL. It is very nice! It is heavy, but stays in place even when the horses are on the tips of it which is nice when they are just leaning. I worked Kitty from the ground the first day and by the second day she walked right onto the pedestal with me on her back! What a super fast learner! She had me very pleased!

This week has been great-lots of riding! In fact, I've ridden Kitty 4 straight days in a row!!!!!! Wow, and it's not even summer! Horse fair is coming up this weekend and Rebecca and I are planning on going-can't wait-there is usually way to much to do!!!


Missy likes to wave to everyone on top of her cool spot!

I think Missy likes the feeling of being on top of the world-she hates to get off!

By the second lesson, Kitty was going onto the pedestal with me aboard!

Awww....Kitty was looking for her treat! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment