Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Busy Country Girl

First of all, sorry for not posting anything in a long time-if this is even being read.....: ) I've been just way to busy, but lots of exciting things have been happening. However, I will be looking forward to my weekend off (this weekend!!). I told God that I needed a break, but the last time I told him that I actually did get a break-a back brake from jumping off a very wild horse! So, I told God that I DID NOT NEED A BREAK!!!! Then I preceded to do LOADS of work, just to prove it to Him, but bedtime was early....: ) I just didn't want to give God anymore ideas that I was complaining......

I've also been waiting and waiting for my pedestal, ebay stuff, horse supplies, and horse fair tickets to arrive, but to no avail....I must be more patient. Actually, they had to send me another pedestal because it somehow broke the first time during transportation?!! I guess this was the first one ever that was broke on the way to the buyers home. Great! I'm honored..(rolls eyes)......right! If all goes well I should have a pedestal by next week!!!!

I've been getting riding time in so I've been quite content. I think Dustin (my brother) and I are planning on going to church tonight and then going out afterwards to Starbucks. I like to treat my brother occasionally because he is a GREAT help with hay! I'm going to miss him when he can't help anymore....:(


Yup, even Dustin has fun horseback riding occasionally!

No comments:

Post a Comment