Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Camping Fun!!

Horse camping has got to be one of the best things you can do with a horse!  Dad, Mom, Ted and I went to Jubilee State Park with Chica and Kitty Sat. and Sun of Columbus day weekend.  It was a cccold weekend, but we had our battery run heater in our camper to help warm us up so we could all get a restful night.  What fun we had!  Not only do we get to have delicious food, but we get to ride, ride, ride!  We met alot of nice campers last weekend so that made it even more fun!  Everyone seems to comment on how cute little Chica is too!  Kitty got a nice compliment too.  The horses behaved really well for it being hunting season and it being cold and breezy.  Lows were low 30s so yes, we are talking cold weather here! Oh! Forgot to mention that Ted and I also rode Monday!  I was too cold to tent camp so we went home to get sleep and I brought Missy out to ride!










Love this running picture!  Ted is doing better with taking pictures!  At first I was just happy if he didn't cut my head off, but now he is trying his best to get the whole horse and the whole Sandy!  : )


Below is a spot that is rarely ridden-most people don't realize they can still do this trail, but look how pretty it is!  Trail is located and starts at camp on day camp side.  Try it! I dare ya! : )




No comments:

Post a Comment