Saturday, March 9, 2013

What about the trick training?

Trick training has been going pretty well--as well as it can in the winter--and mud!  My horses and I have had some great fun in learning new tricks.  Missy has learned how to smile and shake hands and we are still learning how to cross our fingers or act drunk trick along with the stretch bow.  Kitty has learned how to expand on her trick (push).  She will push the gate closed for me and she LOVES to push me--She will even push me when I'm not looking!  Don't worry-I ask for it!  :)  Kitty has had 2 really good days with her new tricks--for example she crosses her fingers/acts drunk without the leg aid of my rope and yesterday while I was talking to Monica she started her stretch bow and just stayed in that position like she really had something to pray about!  Really she was just looking for her treat I think!  :)  Hey...I WAS standing in the position that I ask her for a stretch bow I just didn't realize she would do it on her own!  lol!  She must love acting with me!  Either that or the treats!  :)  I really do have amazing horses! I do not drill them everyday--in fact once a week is sometimes all I get and they still learn!  :)  Happy horse training everyone!!! Can't wait till summer!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment