Thursday, November 17, 2011

New Tricks

So I'm trying to teach Kitty 2 new tricks, the smile and how to grab a hanky. I want to be able to use both my horses for entertainment not only for me, but for others. Maybe even make a little money off it too! I've put an outline together for next year, and will probably perform just for family. After all, I may not be so good.....: ) However, once Kitty learns a trick she seems to get it even if you don't practice! Shame on me! However, I don't have anywhere to work a horse safely and consistently for some of the tricks, so I am trying to do it other ways which is tough. Well, I'm just gonna have to see if we can learn some of these new tricks by next summer so we can really show off. I probably have enough the show off now! Kitty has learned 6 tricks (some cute and some very impressive) so far so we'll see if we can't add to our list without her getting fussy! After all, she is a crazy mare, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment